Events Serving Cultural Specific Menus
Not catered by Diamond Event Center & Catering
120 Guest Guaranteed Minimum - Sunday through Friday, $23.36 per guest Saturdays, $29.73
Above prices are all inclusive
- Five Hours Use of Ballroom
- Standard Linen Package:
- 90 inch Round White Guest Table Linens
- Choice of Napkin Color (25 colors available)
- White Skirted Gift, Cake and Head Tables
- Standard Centerpiece Choice
- White China Salad and Dinner Plates
- Stainless Steel Flatware
- Stainless Steel Chafers
- Custom Room Set Up, Clean Up
- Up to 4 Hours Time for You & Your Vendors to Drop Off, Decorate & Add Personal Touches
- Two hours of food preparation time for your Caterer in Diamond Event Center’s kitchen
- Event Manager
- Wait Staff
- Bartenders (2)
- Dishwashing Staff
- Security Guard (1)
- Pop Service:
- Cola, Diet Cola, Lemon Lime, Ginger Ale, Water
- Tonic, Soda, Sour Mix, Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice Served in Glassware
- Regular and Decaffeinated Coffee and Teas
Your caterer must provide the following information to Diamond Event Center:
- Company Name
- Proprietor's Name
- Company Address
- Company Phone Number
- Email Address
- Website Address
- Estimated arrival and departure times day of the event?
- Will they be staying through serving time?
- Number of staff that will be working?
- Diagram of food buffets including number of chafers needed, size of plates needed and labels for all foods being served.
- A copy of their Food Service Operation License from the Health Department showing that they are licensed to do Off Premise food preparation and service.
- Diamond Event Caterers, Inc. must be added as an additional insured on the company’s insurance for the day of the event and provide insurance certificate stating this.
All of the above information must be on file at Diamond Event Center a minimum of two weeks prior to the event.