Due to volatile food costs and shortages plus a sharp increase of labor costs
package prices are subject to change.
DO IT YOURSELF EVENTS, (DIY), PRICING*:
Marquise or Emerald, Single Large Banquet Room Rental, for events up to 200 Guests
Weekday, daytime rental 8 am to 4 pm, $1,000.00
Weekday, evening rental 5 pm to 12 am, $1,250.00
Weekend (Fri/Sat/Sun) 12 hour rental, $2,100.00
Weekend 2 Day Rental: Day 1 use 12 pm to 8 pm, Day 2 use 12 pm to 12 am, $3,100.00
Grand Marquise, Two Large Banquet Room Rental, for events up to 450 Guests
Weekday, daytime rental 8 am to 4 pm, $1,500.00
Weekday, evening rental 5 pm to 12 am, $1,875.00
Weekend (Fri/Sat/Sun) 12 hour rental, $3,150.00
Weekend 2 Day Rental: Day 1 use 12 pm to 8 pm, Day 2 use 12 pm to 12 am, $4,650.00
Princess Room, for events up to 60 Guests
Weekday, daytime rental 8 am to 4 pm, $600.00
Weekday, evening rental 5 pm to 12 am, $700.00
Weekend (Fri/Sat/Sun) 12 hour rental, $1,500.00
Weekend 2 Day Rental: Day 1 use 12 pm to 8 pm, Day 2 use 12 pm to 12 am, $2,000.00
*Special holiday rates may apply, rates subject to change
Custom Table and Chair Set Up based on approved floor plan
Large Dance Floor (Single Room 30 x 21.5, Grand Marquise 30 x 43, Princess optional upgrade)
Free, Ample, Well Lit Parking
Air Conditioning or Heating as needed through Commercial HVAC System
Event Center Manager and one staff** on site during the entire event for facility related services
Trash Cans, Liners and removal from room as needed
Your choice of any Licensed, Full Service Caterer
Ability to supply your own alcohol
Security Guard during event hours (5 Hour Shift, additional fees apply beyond 5 hours) when alcohol is being served
Wireless Internet Access available with Streaming Capability
Restroom facilities within the venue
ADA accessible restroom and ballrooms
**Additional Staff fees may apply, number of staff is based on total event needs.
Rules and Regulations for DIY Room Rentals
1) Rentals are for Ballroom, Dance Floor and Restrooms ONLY. Kitchen, Bar Areas and Coatroom are off limits. Portable Bar Tables and Coat Racks will be provided inside the Ballrooms.
2) All décor must be pre-approved by the Diamond Event Center. NOTHING is to be taped or attached by any means to any walls, ceiling, fabric, tables and chairs in the rooms. Nothing is to be leaned against the walls. Decorating options are available from our staff.
3) A Facility Security Deposit of $500 is required. This deposit must be paid prior to the event day. This deposit will be refunded after facility has been cleaned and inspected provided the facility has not received any damage. Deposit will be refunded provided: all disposable party items have been placed in proper garbage receptacles; all other items belonging to the client have been removed from the building; if no additional cleaning or trash removal costs have been incurred; no bodily fluid has been found. Bodily fluids cleaned up by Diamond Event Center's Staff or Cleaning Company is $40.00 per occurrence (inside the building, outside on walk or in parking lot). Facility Security Deposit will be returned upon inspection. Inspection by Diamond Event Center will be completed within 48 hours.
4) No Open Flames are permitted (with the exception of sterno/canned fuel under a chafer)
5) No Up Lighting or Electrical Décor may be used unless rented through Diamond Event Center.
6) Food -
a. If a licensed, full service caterer or restaurant provides the food for an event a copy of their food service license and liability insurance listing Diamond Event Center as an additional insured for the date of the event is due one week prior to the event. If kitchen usage is required there is a fee of $250.00. Kitchen usage is for warming, holding, or refrigeration only. No prep or cooking is permitted on site.
b. If the food for an event is to be homemade or “Potluck”, Diamond Event Center must be added to the contract signers homeowners or business liability insurance for the date of the event and be on file one week prior to the event. Kitchen usage for warming, holding, or refrigeration only, $250.00 No prep or cooking is permitted on site.
7) Client is responsible to restore the room to its pre-event state. Tables should be cleared. Garbage should be bagged and tied. Items too large for a vacuum should be removed from the floor. All décor, gifts, alcohol, food, beverage, DJ and other vendors must be out by rental end time. Additional room fees will apply for anyone or anything in the building after rental end time.
DIY Room Rental Options
White Table Cloths & Colored Napkins (8 per table) $10.00 per table
White Table Cloth & Table Skirt $10.00 per table
Coffee Station: Regular Coffee, Hot Water, Foam Cups, Sweeteners, Cream, Stirrers, Tea Bags $1.50
Bar Package: Diamond Event Center Bartender(s), Soft Drinks, Mixers/Wash and Ice
One bartender for every 80 guests. (up to a 5 Hour Shift, additional fees apply beyond 5 hours)
Client supplies all alcohol & plastic drink ware. $6.00 per guest + Tips
Glassware for the bar $2.50 per guest
Chafers, fuel and Serving Utensils $10.00 per chafer
China Plates, Stainless Steel Flatware & Dishwasher * $6.00 per person
*With this rental, wait staff is required at the ratio of 1 per every 50 guests to clear tables during event
Wait staff (up to a 5 Hour Shift, additional fees apply beyond 5 hours) $125.00 per Staff
Coatroom Attendant $50.00 + Tips
Dance Floor Sections (3ft x 3ft) for Princess Room:
9 x 9 feet holds 18 people, $180.00
9 x 12 feet holds 24 people, $240.00